Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

video games

We have been watching the 100 BEST VIDEO GAMES on G4 - they are only on pat 2 of 5, but I am realizing how much of a girl I really was.  Sometimes I look back and think that all I wanted to do was play the Nintendo, but now I know that I didn't play hardly any video games!  I can only remember a few games I played - Mario, Mario 3, Dr. Mario, Tetris (the best!), Duck Hunt, and Excite Bike.  But James can tell you almost any game they are talking about before they reveal the actual game, no matter how old it is.  That is amazing!  With the exception of Tetris, which I would play for hours on end with my dad, or Dr. Mario that I played with my mom, I was usually the girl in the back watching all of the guys play. 
Now I don't feel like such a geek!  Crap, that puts me even further behind the males in my household...

No comments:

Post a Comment