Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

A Car Girl

I am such a car girl!  I went out to move the water tonight, and I heard a car.  And not just any car, it sounded like a muscle car or a race car.  It really reminded me of when I was little and my Dad would be working on his race car in the garage outside my bedroom window.  Even during the summer I had a bedtime, but my Dad would stay outside working until well past my bedtime.  I don't know if he knew I was watching, but I would gaze out my window until well after the sun went down, taking in every little thing they were doing.  I have also loved old muscle cars for as long as I can remember.  The deep rumble of a classic engine is orgasmic!  Yep....  TMI I am sure.  Anyway... As soon as I finished with the water, I ran through the house and out the front door.  I had to find out what car made that sound!  James was hot on my heels, having heard just a little of the rumble when I came back through.  We found it, sort of.  It looked like an old black 80's Camaro.  It was in a garage so we couldn't get that close of a look. 
I had to laugh at how others know my love of cars.  My sister and her family are in CA visiting Disneyland, and she texted me a picture of the black Ferrari that they parked next to at the beach!  She said I would love it out there, with all of the cool cars.  Yep, that's me!   

No comments:

Post a Comment