Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2012

Star Struck

I am such a nerd, but I can be so star struck when I see a person or place I know on TV.
A couple of my cool things lately:
  1. One of Dylan's favorite teachers at freerunning school is going to be an extra in the new The Lone Ranger movie with Johnny Depp.  They are filming part of the movie in Colorado, and he is going to be "China Man #56".  We have to watch it, just to see if we can see him.  That is so exciting!
  2. On American Ninja Warrior, 7 of the athletes from Dylan's freerunning school are competing, which is awesome!  And the owner of Apex Movement, Ryan Ford, has been seen several times on the sideline.  For me it is cool because just a couple of weeks ago, we got to watch Ryan teach a class for level 1 instructors while Dylan's youth class was going on.  I wanted to watch sooooo bad, but I felt like it was a bit of an intrusion.  So, I looked occasionally, and I was in awe the whole time.  These people are so fit and light on their feet that I can't seem to get enough. 
Okay, that is about the extent of my "brush with celebrity".  But I always feel like I would be that one fan that would be staring at the star going "humina, humina, humina...."
 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment