Search This Blog

Friday, June 8, 2012

A bed just for us....

Here is the TMI that I left out of my anniversary bog, but you know, I have to share the funny stuff.

We were having "relations" this afternoon, and I couldn't help but laugh at the difference between sex at home and sex on vacation.  While we were getting into it, our pug Dobby jumped up on the bed to find out what we were doing.  Nothing like dog breath and bug eyes watching to heat up the mood, huh?  Then, Draco (our other dog) started putting his dog toy up on the bed next to us, waiting for us to throw it for him.  We have cats that are usually laying at the bottom of the bed, or they lay down on the pillow next to us, just waiting for us to finish so we can pet them.  In addition to the dogs, there are kid noises also to contend with, and trying to be quiet so that they don't hear.  Nothing kills your mojo more than a knock at the bedroom door and a "Mom?"

It was funny to me though, because even though our vacation sex wasn't "knock the bed against the wall, loud enough to cause a disturbance, doing it on every surface of the room", it seemed like the best ever because we were ALONE!   There was nothing to worry about but ourselves, which is what aids in intimacy. 

It wasn't just being by ourselves for sex - sleeping was great too.  There were no dogs snoring, cats meowing, animals sleeping on the bed, dogs whining to go outside first thing in the morning, kids thundering through the house.  I am sure some people take advantage of having a quiet house.  But, while I did enjoy the quiet for the 5 days, I am happy to be home with all of my noise and chaos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment