Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Winter in Denver

I love Denver (the whole metro area).  The weather is awesome, and totally unpredictable.  2 days ago, it was snowy, and crappy out.   Cold, weird.  The wind has been blowing here for the past 2 weeks like it's Kansas or Oklahoma.  But today, it was so nice!  It was a bit windy, but almost 60 degrees outside.  I cleaned out my car, washed the windows, and went out without a jacket on.  I laid down for my nap and thought it "crap it's hot!"  Got up and couldn't imagine putting on pants.  So I put on some little booty shorts.  Made dinner, and still comfortable.  it started to get dark, but it was still nice out!  So, when James suggested we go to Yo-Craze for froyo, I didn't even think twice about going out in my t-shirt (no bra), booty workout shorts, and sandals.  Love CO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment