Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Underwear #2

I love panties. I know, I have posted about panties before, but I had something else to say.  My favorite place to buy panties is Victoria's Secret.  Not all of my panties are from there, but probably 85% are.  Guys have underwear for a working out or everyday, but women for tons of stuff.  I have panties that are simply for sleeping.  They are too tight, frilly, or impractical for everyday use.  For example, I have these black panties with little green polka dots on them, and they have ruffles on the butt.  You can't wear those under clothes, as it would be perfectly obvious that you have ruffles on your butt!  So, they are sleeping panties.  also, crotchless panties are impractical for everyday use - they are more of a sex-wear.  I have nude panties that go under khakis or other see-thru kind of clothes.  And I have them in bikini, thong, and full butt, depending on the clothes.  I have yoga panties, though I hate them.  I bought them thinking they would be good to stay in place while I was stretching and stuff, but they don't!  But they are comfy and light weight, so it works.  I have period panties too that I don't worry about ruining and work well with panty liners or pads.  I have everyday panties.  Sexy panties.  Panties with little sayings on them.  I have good panties that allow me to wear yoga pants or tight workout clothes without having panty lines.  I probably have 50+ panties in my drawer, or maybe that is a low ball.  I should go count them one day. 

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA!!! Me too! Or I used to before I gained all this weight. That is what makes me want to lose weight so bad. All my pretty panties sitting in a box.

    ReplyDelete