Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

sick of being sick

I am sick, again.  Well, sick still....  4 weeks now of being sick and it is killing me.  It has been 4 weeks now, and I am on the 3rd antibiotic now.  Pisses me the fuck off!  I hate this, I hate this, I hate this.   I has taken me away from some of my favorite things to do, which pisses me off even more!!!
1) Sleep - I love to sleep, and I need every ounce of sleep I get.  I am an 8 hour a night kind of chick.  It has been weeks since I have been able to sleep well.  I can't even nap!  I am struggling during the day to keep focus, and today I feel like my body is just worn out.  I am done.
2) Sex - I love sex too.  Forgive the TMI.  But really, when you can't even breathe, see straight, stop sneezing, or stop coughing, it doesn't make for great sex.  And not just on my part - James is sick as well.  It sucks.  My once or twice a day has turned into 3-5 times a week.  My hooha is crying for it, while my head keeps saying "Nope, not a good idea!"  Crap.
3) Eating.  I love to eat, and I don't want to eat.  Some days I can eat one good meal, and then just eat little things during the day.  I can't wait to get into a better eating pattern.
4) Working Out - No one wants to be next to a sick person on the elliptical!  Plus, the more I do, the more I cough.  And, I am just drained at the end of the day.  But I saw so many people out running, enjoying the nice weather we have been having.  I am so jealous. 
So, there is my issues.  I want to be better!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment