Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2012


So, I saw this and thought it was hilarious, for several reasons.
1) My dogs have squeaky toys and love them.  They are really fun.
2) When girls get their breasts done, they tend to want to show people, and I have heard on more than one occasion "Do you want to touch/feel them?"  I have even had friends with just the little bra implants ask me if I want to feel them.  That is just funny to me....
3) I have a friend that is going to consultations for breast implants, so it was funny that the picture popped up around that time. 

So, this is the other funny thing.  We were laying in bed like, an hour after I posted that picture on FB.  It was all quiet, and I all of the sudden thought "It would make more sense to put a dinner bell in there, something that would bring guys instead of dogs!"  Funny enough, James was also thinking about the picture, but I can't for the life of me remember what he said he was thinking at the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment