Search This Blog

Friday, November 2, 2012

Dreams!

After a night of tossing and turning and way too much dreaming, I woke up and very vividly remembered 3 dreams.  So, I thought I would write them down, and what better place than this!

1st dream -
My friends Wes and Julia moved to a house, and she had some women over for something...  not sure what it was though.  The house was laid out like my friend Nikki's sister-in-laws house near Wash Park, but was all dark woods and paint in the dream.  Now, Julia in real life is a picky eater, and a total American food girl.  But in my dream, she was talking about her organic food garden with kale, spinach, tomatoes, onions, parsnips, strawberries, etc.  They recycle and compost, and they have solar panels in the back of the house.  She sold her car, got a job at a whole foods market, and bikes to work.  She had a black cat and a pug puppy. 
It was really bizarre because that isn't how they are at all...  Not sure what it meant.

2nd dream -
James and I were in this warehouse place, kind of like Apex Movement's warehouse.  But my parents and a bunch of our friends were there too.  And we were participating in some weird obstacle course / training course.  The first was that you had to take down a big man that was trying to attack you.  and another was a military type obstacle where you had to throw grenades from behind barriers and hit your targets.

3rd dream -
I was a guy in some sort of prison or rehab place.  There was this guy that had screwed some sort of puzzle/riddle to this white outside wall of a dormitory, and it contained diamonds.  Apparently I knew about it before, so I had gone over and secretly stripped all of the screws so that they wouldn't come out.  So, the bad guy had a gun and was making all of the other guys try to get the stuff taken off the wall.  But no one but me knew that there were diamonds hidden in them.  I had the best luck of getting some of the cases off.  I was going to take them, but the bad guy caught me.  I shuddered awake then, so I am not sure if he was going to shoot me or what.  I would bet that's what it was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment