Search This Blog

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Odd connections

Have you ever had a weird connection with someone?  And it I don't mean someone you know.  This is weird, so I hope I can explain it right.  It is more of a bodily awareness, or a subconscious awareness.  Not sure.  Okay, so if you go to the same place with the same people often, is there one person or a couple of people that you notice first?  And I am not talking about looking for those people.  But those people that you just SEE.....  I am curious as to how that happens.  And are the people you are aware of as aware of you?  This is one of my examples - There is a girl at the gym that I always "see".  and I feel like she always has the same clothes on, and the same look on her face.  After a year, she still looks the exact same!  It's weird - does she notice me too?  Or this one guy that I always see there.  I was on a treadmill once and was looking in the pool area at the workers maintaining and he just popped right into my view.  And then I felt awkward.....  But it was just me.  I have many people like that, in many different situations - it is because the things I do are extremely repetitive.  I go to the schools, to freerunning, to the gym, at the same times, with the same people.  Every day is the same......
.

No comments:

Post a Comment