Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Loving the butt of the moment

I don't believe I have thought this since I was 20 - I LOVE MY BUTT!  LMAO.  Okay, I don't LOVE it, but I think it looks pretty darn good.  I can see the work that went into it, and it looks pretty awesome in my size 8 Gap jeans.  I love not hiding it, and I secretly check myself out in the mirror a lot more than I should.  James would say it's no secret - but he is the only one I let catch me doing it.  I am sure that in another couple of months, I will like it even more.  And if I should ever get my ass into a size 6 (knock on wood!), I can't even imagine how much I will like it.  I will be one of those women walking around in only a t-shirt and panties just to show it off.  Wait - I already do that!  It will end up being just a sports bra and panties I guess.  Time for the undie run!!!!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment