Search This Blog

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Ginger

One of my favorite lines in Pitch Perfect is "this ginger needs her jiggle juice! "  It's funny, and I'm a ginger. So we were watching it earlier and that part came on, so I did the butt slap & snap that Chloe does in the movie.    Aaron was next to me on the couch and when I did it, he turned and slapped my thigh right where I did.  It was funny, so James told Aaron to do it harder. So he would slap my thigh and I would snap.  After a few, it was stinging. So James slapped the same spot (really hard), and told Dylan too as well.  WOW!  My thigh was bright pink and burned.  Apparently I can't do the "this ginger needs her jiggle juice" slap & snap any longer around my family.  Two hours later and that spot still hurts!

No comments:

Post a Comment