Search This Blog

Monday, March 11, 2013

CO men

My company went through a Tx sales tax audit, which meant I had to go to the office everyday to help out the auditor.   He was cool, so it made it easier to have to be there - compared to the mental image of an auditor as an older, balding, greying, heavy-set man with no measurable sense of humor.  Anyway, we talked a lot while he was there, about food, football, denver, mountain time zone, weather, living the bachelor life, etc.  But the funniest conversation came on the last day as he was packing up to leave.   He lowered his voice and asked what was up with all CO men having really short haircuts.  My first thought was that I had never noticed.  But then I thought maybe it had to do with the fact that we are more laid back here, don't care as much what people think of us, and in the winter, it's easier to have a short haircut that won't get messed up by putting a snow cap on.  Now that he brought that up, I keep noticing men's haircuts all the time.  And for the most part, it's true!  Weird.....

No comments:

Post a Comment