Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hairy Balls

I had the funniest conversation with my 4 year old today.  I picked him up from preschool and on the way home, he started telling me about the hairy balls that they have in class.  I had to ask him a lot of questions, and I still don't understand.  Here is what I sort of understand:
1 - The kids get a small or big hairy ball during story time.
2 - If they are good during story time, they get to put their hairy ball in a jar.
3 - When the jar is filled with hairy balls, they get to have a pajama party. 
It sounds like a really dirty conversation but it is totally legit!  I will have to see on Friday when I go in for parent day how the jar actually works.  I don't really understand it, but it was the best conversation I have had in a long time.  Trying not to laugh at the things he said made everything he said even more funny!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment