Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

being sick

I am sick, and I hate it.  LOL - who on earth would actually say "I'm sick and I love it!!!!"  Well, I guess if I had the flu and was trying to lose a few pounds quickly, that would work out well.  You wanna know what sucks the most?  My husband is sick as well.  Now, most people would think "That's good, at least you aren't worried that you will get the other person sick!"  Hell no, didn't think that.  We both were thinking "We both feel like shit and have 2 kids to take care of.  This sucks!"  I feel like crap, and another bad thing is that I already work from home, so it isn't like I can call in sick.  And it makes me feel even worse that I have employees that are sick but they are working 12-16 hour days 7 days a week, and I can't do anything to give them a little time off to rest up.  Now I feel like a bitch complaining or feeling sorry for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment