Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Unsatisfying

You know when you are craving something to eat and when you finally do, it isn't as satisfying as it should have been?  I hate that.  Okay, so part of it is that I am trying to eat better to prep for the 1/2 marathon next month, so I am not eating the most satisfying part. 

I went to make egg salad for lunch.  Used 2 eggs, 1 tbsp of olive oil mayo and a tsp of mustard.  No bread or crackers, just a fork.  I finished and went "crap, that was it!?"  So I ate an apple, which of course did nothing for my craving for bread.  The funny part is that I am not actually doing a South Beach / Atkins kind of diet, but I am afraid that if I do a little that I might go overboard. 

Hopefully it will get better in a few days and I will look and feel better by Sept 22nd.  I know that I am not going to be able to run the whole thing, but if I can give it 110%, then I will be satisfied with my progress, no matter how little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment